2012 Schooling Show Series
Snow Cancellation: If a show must be rescheduled due to weather, it will be held the following day, Sunday. If a show must be canceled, entry fees will be refunded except for office fees.
1. Eventing Test of Choice 8. First Level 1 14. Third Level 1
2. Intro A 9. First Level 2 15. Third Level 2
3. Intro B 10. First Level 3 16. Third Level 3
4. Intro C 11. Second Level 1 17. Fourth Level 1
5. Training Level 1 12. Second Level 2 18. Fourth Level 2
6. Training Level 2 13. Second Leve 3 19. Fourth Level 3
7. Training Level 3
Now Including Western Dressage and Lead Line Classes
**Other tests available, contact show secretary for information.
Office Fees: $25
Schooling show per test all levels: $20
Additional service charge for using PayPal: $5.00
All entry fees not received 5 days prior to show MUST use PayPal
Please complete the entry form below and use the Paypal option or send check to Mariah Farms, make payable to Mariah Farms mail to 4490 E HWY 86, Castle Rock, CO 80104.
Address and directions click here.
"Show Up, Show Off and Have Fun"
PAYING WITH PAYPAL PLEASE READ (you do not have to have a PayPal account to use this option, you can use your credit card.
2. Click 2nd button to pay your Entry fees (quantity will be number of actual classes/tests)
BUTTON 1 - One office fee per horse and rider combination
BUTTON 2 - Quantity varies depending on how many rides/test you do
Will be posted here 24 hours prior to the show
turday January 26th- Judge Simone Windeler
Saturday February 16th- TBD
Saturday March 23rd- TBD
Satruday April 13th- TBD
Saturday May 11th-TBD